Lesson 4: Seasonal Models
- Read Section 3.9 of your text.
- Read through the Lesson 4 online notes that follow.
- Complete Lesson 4 Assignment.
This week we'll cover models for seasonal data and continue to study non-seasonal models too.
After successfully completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Difference for trend and seasonality
- Identify and interpret a seasonal ARIMA model
- Distinguish seasonal ARIMA terms from simultaneously exploring an ACF and PACF
- Create and interpret diagnostic plots