Lesson 10: Longitudinal Analysis/ Repeated Measures
- Read through the Lesson 10 online notes that follow. (Note: There is no reading assignment from the text this week.)
- Complete Lesson 10 Assignment.
This week we'll look at the analysis of repeated measures designs, sometimes called the analysis of longitudinal data. In the analysis we compare treatment groups with regard to a (usually) short time series.
After successfully completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Recognize the experimental design for repeated measures data
- Identify and interpret interaction terms
- Model repeated measures ANOVA
- Identify and interpret various correlation structures
- Compare GLS models with different correlation structures
- Estimate polynomial effects